Want a quick quote – Just call 08 8338 4888 now!
No messing about – we will tell you what it will cost.
Quality Staff has experience in providing temporary and permanent recruitment services for both blue and white collar sectors. With a over 30 years experience in the starting in the Transport, Construction and Concrete industries, Quality Staff delivers customised recruitment solutions aimed at sourcing staff who will add long-term value to your organisation.
Quality Staff consultants have industry specific knowledge and contact networks gained from their employment backgrounds which are utilised to source and screen applicants for clients. Boutique in nature, Quality Staff draws on the resources and infrastructure built by Quality Staff to deliver a range of staffing services. It’s the best of both worlds - a specialist business with specific functional recruitment skills and expertise backed by the reputation of being a respected industry recruiter.
Across your organisation there are a number of functions that are dependent on demand to determine staffing levels and productivity. Quality Staff is able to support you with the selection and supply of skilled individuals on an as needs basis.
A specialist temporary recruitment company which focuses on the blue collar trade and industry sectors, constructions and concrete, manufacturing, engineering, warehousing and distribution. Quality Staff provides reliable, quality staff for skilled and unskilled assignments.
Quality Staff has a dedicated team that focuses on the selection, placement and ongoing management of casual personnel for our clients. Our client base is primarily in the blue collar industry sectors, and Quality Staff has for many years provided quality staff across both blue and white collar roles.
The provision of white collar administration staff for short and long term contract placements within our blue collar clients has proved to be an invaluable service. Among the placements supplied by Quality Staff into clients in the Construction and Concrete, transport, logistics, and 3PL sectors, are administrative staff, call centre operators, customer service personnel, dispatch clerks, fleet controllers and allocators.
Temporary Recruitment – the benefits to you!
Quality Staff offer the following to your company whilst utilising the Temporary Recruitment service offering:
- Experienced staff available immediately
- Verification of past work history and skill sets of all on-hired staff
- All on-hired industrial staff undergo a complete Functional Capacity Evaluation ( FCE ) prior to commencement – this includes drug and alcohol testing
- Staff available for peak periods and emergencies
- The opportunity to trial personnel before placing then in permanent roles
- You pay only for the actual hours worked
- No advertising costs
- You receive only one weekly invoice
Quality Staff’s permanent recruitment offering gives us breadth of capability across all business operations roles, from entry level to executive. Engaging our professional recruiters will provide access to quality candidates who demonstrate the right blend of knowledge, skill, culture, and experience to suit the role.
Our specialist recruitment arm works across all job sectors from:
- Sales and Marketing
- Administration and Office Support
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Construction and Concrete
- Accounting and Finance
- HR and Professional Services
- Engineering and Technical
- Mining / Oil & Gas
- Executive / Management
Our outplacement services are tailor made to work closely with the exiting employees to assist and support them through the transition. We recommend they commence as soon as possible after they have received their redundancy notice.
Our packages provides employees with:
- A professional career assessment to identify the careers and industries that best suit them;
- Career counselling and advice on their employment options;
- Advice and guidance with job searching
- Interview skills advice and coaching
- Mock interviewing / simulated interview practice
- How to negotiate a new starting salary with a new employer
- An action plan to help them on their path to their next job
Interviewing is often the greatest barrier to future employment – the sessions related to interviewing are critical to future successful employment outcomes and will assist the employee to:
- Discover how to prepare for interviews and make a great first impression;
- Learn strategies to overcome nerves and build your confidence;
- Find out how to build rapport with the interviewer and sell yourself effectively;
- Learn how to answer common interview questions;
- Get help preparing responses to behavioural-based questions;
- Discover how to negotiate and secure a competitive salary package;
- Get feedback on your interview skills in a practice interview; and
- Get tips and techniques to help you stand out from other applicants.